Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today - 18th of NOVEMBER , 2008

Today - 18th of NOVEMBER , 2008
What happened today ???
Actually today just a normal day ... Not much special ...
7.15am alarm ringing ...
Woke up at 7.22am ... I remember clearly cos I put my handphone beside me and I looked on the time while I woke up...
Went lecture at 8.15am...
Lecturer having operation so the lecture was postponed to 9am
During lecture ...
Quite bored with the lecture ...
Hand started doing sth...
Wrote sth , draw sth on my notebook,
I also dunno why ...
I accidentally wrote someone's name in a non-stimulating condition ...
The most terrible things is ...
It's seen by the most "KEPO" person ...
(KEPO ppl will know who is it)
Haiz ...
Terrible...
Hope that he wont spread it lah ...
Dun make me so famous ...
I prefer "DAN DIAO"
Hehe ...

No comments: