Tuesday, December 8, 2009

人生无常

人生无常,一定要珍惜身边每一个人

Recently , there are many bad things happened ...
KB Mall - Fallen of a car from carpark at the top of the building caused few deaths and injuries
Motor vehicle accident in front of campus
.....
These are the bad bad things happened recently

But
The one which causes most of my concern is
the things happened on my friend and his family
His sister, a 14 years old girl
had fever but keep remissed nad relapsed ...
She had been brought to hospital for further investigation
Doctor suspected she has LEUKAEMIA
Today ...
I got the news from my friend
The result of the bone marrow aspiration
she has been diagnosed with leukaemia
Although she is just the sister of my friend
But similarly this news was really hit me
We as a human being
Feeling is the natural things which follow us together while we are born to this world
It's really make me sad
Why ???
A cute little girl has to suffer such disease in such a young age

I hope you will be fine
Let us pray together for this girl
May she be blessed with GOOD HEALTH


Thanks
珍惜




No comments: